Who Should Attend
- Systems administrators and IT managers
- Devops Engineers & Architect
- IT administrators
- Cloud Systems Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Network Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Storage Implementation Engineer or Administrator
Requirements : No prerequisites
Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise
Plan, Implement and Manage Openshift clusters at scale
Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO380) expands upon the skills required to plan, implement, and manage OpenShift® clusters in the enterprise. You will learn how to support a growing number of stakeholders, applications, and users to achieve large-scale deployments.
This course is based on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform 4.10.
- Demonstrate that OpenShift is Kubernetes by deploying Kubernetes-native applications on OpenShift