Get to know about RedHat Linux!!
Hi Guys !! Last article was about RedHat Certification and we came to know that in-order to be a Certified RedHat Professional a basic knowledge on Linux is required!! So in this article lets talk about RedHat Linux!!
Open Source plays a huge part in the organization in-terms of Technology cost. If you are looking for job opportunities in IT, its most likely that Linux is going to be involved. Cloud, mail service, web services, application services it all involves Linux. Everyone has interacted with Linux before, because many devices run on Linux — Phone, Networking Devices, Game Consoles, Cloud and many more. If you are a developer ,then an environment is required to test your code to run the application, here the containers streamline this. Now these Containers are Linux!!
So no matter who we are, everyone has interacted with Linux in some stage.
Ansible is a powerful software of RedHat that is used to Automate Tasks. Now Linux is an Open Source Software — which means it is protected by License in a similar way that Ansible is.It means that the software is freely available to anyone who wants to see , contribute and improve it.
Lets talk about Tools!
Managing performance is not an easy task, especially when it comes to Troubleshooting , so we need tools to make the job easier, that is where RedHat Linux comes into play. It comes with Built in Performance tools to streamline how we identify, analyze and manage the workload performance upon the entire hybrid cloud.
- Using a centralized Web console– performance metrics can be viewed. Administrators can physically detects the performance anomalies and reasons behind slowdowns.
- Redhat Enterprise Linux includes bcc tools for dynamic kernel tracing based on the new EBPF technology which allows you to see what is going on in the kernel and understand why the performance is poor. So now you can spend less time in code and more time in analysis
- Performance copilot and Grafana can be used when you want an overall system performance view, through this you can visualize and analyze the system metrics .
- Tune D profiles make it easy to manage performance profiles and optimize the system
- Redhat Kernel Backports provides access to upstream performance .